PerformInk is Chicago's entertainment industry trade publication.
Producer Jeffrey Seller and Broadway In Chicago have announced a day-of-show digital lottery for fourty-four tickets to each performance of Chicago’s production of HAMILTON, launching September 27. Tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each, with seat locations varying by performance. Broadway In Chicago says some seats will be located in the front row and the boxes.
The official rules for entry follow:
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit www.BroadwayInChicago.com/HamiltonLottery for available lottery performances.
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes to pay for tickets online via major credit card.
- After payment has been received and a confirmation payment email has been received, patrons can pick up tickets at The PrivateBank Theatre Box Office (18 W Monroe) no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. All lottery prices include a $3.00 facility fee. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. For more details, please visit BroadwayInChicago.com/HamiltonLotteryFAQ.