PerformInk is Chicago's entertainment industry trade publication.
Lifeline Theatre has announced the 2019-20 season, its 37th.
The season features a return of Dorothy L. Sayers’ classic whodunit “Whose Body?,” followed by an adaptation of National Book Award winner “Middle Passage,” and concludes with a world premiere rock musical based on Norse mythology “LOKI, The End of the World Tour.” The KidSeries season opens with a musical adaptation of Bernard Waber’s classic “Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile” followed by the world premiere of “Bunny’s Book Club,” and concludes with a world premiere musical adaptation of “Neither,” a story that celebrates what makes us unique. Additionally, Lifeline will produce the 23rd annual Fillet of Solo Festival, a three-week, multi-venue solo performance
Season subscriptions for the 2019-2020 MainStage and KidSeries seasons go on sale April 1. To purchase season subscriptions or for more information call the Lifeline Theatre Box Office at 773-761-4477, or visit www.lifelinetheatre.com.
Lifeline Theatre’s 2019-20 Season (from the press release):
- Whose Body?, September 6–October 27, 2019 (opens 9/16/19, 7:30 p.m.)
- Middle Passage, February 14–April 5, 2020 (opens 2/24/20, 7:30 p.m.)
- LOKI, The End of the World Tour, May 22–July 12, 2020 (opens 6/1/20, 7:30 p.m.)
- Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile, October 19–November 24, 2019 (opens 10/20/19, 1 p.m.)
- Bunny’s Book Club, January 11–February 16, 2020 (opens 1/12/20, 1 p.m.)
- Neither, March 14–April 19, 2020 (opens 3/15/20, 1 p.m.)
The 23rd Annual Fillet of Solo Festival, January 10–26, 2020